Seymour Railway Heritage Centre invites you on a Special locomotive hauled tour to the beautiful border town of Echuca on Saturday 8th June.
Choose from one of these fantastic tours or enjoy the township, shops and beautiful Murray in Echuca at your leisure.
STEAM RALLY FESTIVAL – FREE SHUTTLE BUS
Echuca’s Steam Rally is a major community event first held in 1963 and is one of the region's longest running events attracting visitors from all over the country. This event showcases more than 700 exhibits of working yesteryear, with steam engines valued at well over $500,000 each, vintage cars, working horses and more! There is much to see and do for all members of the family, young and old.
LUNCH, PORT & PADDLESTEAMER PACKAGE TOUR
Enjoy lunch prior to your 1 hour cruise On PS Adelaide or Alexander. Package Includes:
* Return bus transfers - Echuca Station
* Lunch at Port 53 with complimentary drink
* 1 Hour cruise on PS Adelaide (1866) or PS Alexander Arbuthnot (1923)
* Free entry to Discovery Centre
* An afternoon Tea on your Paddle Steamer.
* On board bar (at bar prices)