Got to love artist's impressions.
1. Steps going to nowhere on the edge of the platform. Slight OH&S/Darwin Award risk there.
2. Like every other new station project, no provision for an exit on the other end of the platform for those not wanting Springvale Rd (see #1). Unless lifts are supposed to be here.
3. X'Traps at Springvale with tram-like pantos on each car and only one car numbered. Of all the trains on the network, they are the only
ones you won't see going to Pakenham or Cranbourne unless their speed restriction is lifted.
4. Grenda's has apparently made a comeback and took over the PTV's buses. I guess you won't need that orange crinkle-wrap livery after all.
5. Those god-awful cattle-herding barriers in place of strategically placed Myki readers. Metcard is gone, we don't need barriers any more since all they do is waste time and cause congestion.
6. Cranbourne still has a pathetic daytime frequency according to the PIDs. I guess that will be the last thing to ever change in Victoria, public transport timetables