The new EA is before the FWA for sign off, and should be available very shortly. I will edit this post when it comes through
Rail Pro Services are seeking experienced, fully qualified locomotive drivers to crew our Bulk Haulage Division to be based in Penfield, SA.
The successful candidates will be required to produce and demonstrate appropriate qualifications. The main responsibilities of this role include safe-working and safe handling of freight trains and route knowledge throughout South Australia.
Candidates must also demonstrate:
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of OH&S practices including issues specific to the rail industry
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Good verbal and written communication
- A high level of self-motivation and reliability
- Computer literacy would be advantageous
- Qualifications in SA Safe Working would be advantageous.
Candidates must be prepared to work a rotating shift roster which includes weekends & Public Holidays. The successful candidates will be required to undertake Track Awareness certification and Health Assessment for Rail Safety Worker Cat 1.
Applications CLOSE 30th May
Note. This is for QUALIFIED drivers, there is no scope for trainees at this time.