This is the real joke
BREXIT vote outcome and full statistics known within 2hr of poll closure.
- No ID required to pre poll
- No ID required on election day
- Register to vote is closed days to weeks in advance
- No cross checking of those who multiple vote at different booths in the same seat (or buggerall fine)
- WA is still voting 2-3hr after the east coast has closed and in some elections the result known
- Counting is undertaken for 4-5 hr, then stops for 2 days regardless of the position at end of counting!
- Party's registered on the ballot form that have misleading, questionable and unpractical names
- Senate voting can take weeks to finalise
And for those of us out of the country,
- Postal votes don't arrive or may not arrive back fast enough to be counted
- Embassies traditionally open on polling day for voting were closed this time on polling day and we are only advised 10 days or less prior