1. Only 12 people will be allowed on a normal, single decker bus at a time. Usually, that is 69.
2. Only 28 people will be allowed on a normal, Waratah A Set. Usually, that is over 100!
3. The NSW government have discouraged people to go on public transport, especially during peak hour.
4. The NSW government is encouraging offices to have spaced out arrivals and departures. For a example, 1/2 come at 9 am, the other half come at 10 am, etc.
5. The NSW government will add temporary bike lanes, and have temporary car parking in the city.
6. Social distancing measures will be placed around, bus and light rail stops, train and metro stations, and ferry wharfs.
I will add more information as they arrive.
What do you think about these new rules?