More photos have been added to the DSCR website in the 32RM gallery
and maintenence gallery
As you can see, some solid progress is being made on 32RM since work recommenced on this railmotor earlier in the year.
Off the top of my head, the following has been done:
- An extensive amount of frame timber in the pass car has been replaced
- Electrical work has been undertaken on the pass car and is still continuing
- The toilet has been removed to allow work to continue on the floor
- New insulation has been installed in the ceiling
- New floorboards have been cut for the outer edges of the floor
- New ceiling panels have been constructed
Remember, it's never too late to get involved with this exciting project to return 32RM to service at the Daylesford Spa Country Railway
, Victoria's home of railmotor preservation!