- Trump may have just implicated himself in admitting to working to coerce foreign governments over the whole Ukraine phone call, trying to dig up dirt on Joe Biden for the 2020 election, rather than the mild suggestion of cyber influence in the last election.
*This fact alone may have ment Trump has comitted a felony in US law*
- He has argued the phone call was wrong then later said it was the perfect phone call.
- There is audio of trump saying they should have killed the whistleblower "like in the old days"
- He's asking for other countries leaders (Australia, Britain) to investigate the Muller report, even though he said the report clears his name.
- Then he's gone to PRESIDENT OF CHINA to ask to dig up dirt on Biden, whilst admitting he'd enforce more tariffs to get his way.
- Rudy Giuliani lied about this whole thing happening then admitted it during an interview
- Giuliani has implicated the state secretary? as knowing about all this by accidentally showing his phone. He is also having frequent discussions with Paul Manafort, who is in jail about everything that is going on.
- The Republican party sent out the transcript of the phone call, and responses to how to answer questions for the GOP to ALL the Democrats as well.
- White House security has mentioned the whistleblower phone call is all above board, and perfectly valid too.