We'll try an MSTS "where is it" and see how we go. Here are the rules:
1. The route must be one of the following Australian routes and must not be altered in any way:
* Footscray - Ballarat v1 by Russell Beer (steam4me)
* Coals to Newcastle v3 by Peter Newell (steam4me)
* Blue Mountains Line v3.1 by Mike Simpson (steam4me)
* Coal Road v2 by Gavin Mclaughlan (train-sim.com)
* Mornington Railway v2 by Craig Walton (steam4me)
* Illawarra stage 1 by Paul Woozley (train-sim.com)
* Sydwest stage 1 by Ben Johnson (train-sim.com)
2. The rolling stock used must be Australian and must be publicly available at the following sites:
3. The image must not be edited other than re-sizing and cropping.
4. The person who answers correctly gets to post the next image.