Partial privatisation studies included in DB restructuring
The Next Federal Election and Passenger and Freight Rail
Transport and Logistics symposium to gauge railway link
Rail gets another CRC. Third time lucky?
Chinese high speed rail should confine the XPT to history
Hendy heads to NR
Urban rail news in brief - July 2015
Inland rail a trifecta for Toowoomba region: mayor
Due to operational reasons, Great Southern Railway has made changes to The Ghan Timetable and Motorail facilities.
· Great Southern Railway will no longer accept Motorail or Special Carriage thru bookings from Darwin to Sydney.
· Great Southern Railway will not be accepting Motorail into or out of Katherine until further notice.
Effective 1 July 2004
· Arrival time into Darwin has been adjusted to 16:30 from 16:00.
· Arrival time into Katherine has been adjusted to 14:15 from 13:40.
· Departure time from Katherine has been adjusted to 18:20.
· Departure time from Tennant Creek has been adjusted to 02:25.
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2020 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.