Lund – Malmö quadruple tracking contract
Prime Minister inaugurates Napoli Afragola station
ÖBB starts Pyhrnstrecke station upgrading
Weekly LCL service widens appeal of China-Europe rail route
Siemens to buy planning software company HaCon
Hupac orders eight multisystem locomotives
Montecargo privatisation cancelled
IONX and Ermewa agree telematics partnership
High-value chemicals travel from China to Europe by rail
DB Regio selected for Rhein-Neckar operating contract
In Spanish media today: The Board of Directors of Adif Alta Velocid add has approved the acquisition of 22 bimodal locomotives from Stadler Rail and Erion. The order has a value of approximately EUR 139 million. In Januari 2019 we published the tender that is the basis for this deal.
The locomotives will be, among other things, used for:
Erion specializes in the maintenance of rolling stock for both public and private operators in Spain. Stadler Rail Valencia owns 51% of its shares, Renfe Operadora the remaining 49%.
This article first appeared on railcolornews.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2020 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.