Production of next-generation Acela Express fleet underway
Stadler unveils TEX Rail Flirt DMU
Siemens invests in remote monitoring specialist Wi-Tronix
DB consortium selected for California high speed rail
Judge puts the skids on state’s proposed rail trail
Amtrak's CEO shares his vision for rail's future
Flight Rail: a new type of train?
America’s short lines play the long game
New York rail operator bolsters security after London bombing
Giving live presentations and fielding questions are:
• Keith Creel, Canadian Pacific President and CEO and Railway Age’s 2021 Railroader of the Year, addressing the environment today as well as plans for the future.
• Kathryn Farmer, BNSF’s new President and CEO, discussing growth and service during the pandemic.
• Timothy Quinlan, Wells Fargo Corporate & Investment Banking Managing Director and Senior Economist, sharing insights on the current and future economy.
• Paul Titterton, GATX Corp. Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Rail, North America, providing an update on the North American railcar market.
• Anthony Hatch, ABH Consulting President, giving his outlook for rail in 2021 and beyond.
“Having two rail industry leaders in Ms. Farmer and Mr. Creel—as well as an excellent line-up of freight rail experts and advisors—makes our Winter Meeting a can’t-miss event,” said MARS President Stefan Loeb, who is Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of Watco Companies. “We reviewed evaluations from recent meetings to determine the speakers and topics that were of highest interest and have put together a value-packed meeting for attendees.”
The Jan. 20 meeting will run from 1–5:15 p.m. CST (2–6:15 p.m. EST). Register by Friday, Jan. 15.
Katie Farmer—who became the first female chief executive of a Class I railroad on Jan. 1—talks about leading BNSF and the “hard-working men and women” of its workforce in a recent Rail Group On Air Podcast.
The post Creel, Farmer Headline MARS Virtual Winter Meeting appeared first on Railway Age.
This article first appeared on www.railwayage.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2021 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.