Lund – Malmö quadruple tracking contract
Prime Minister inaugurates Napoli Afragola station
ÖBB starts Pyhrnstrecke station upgrading
Weekly LCL service widens appeal of China-Europe rail route
Siemens to buy planning software company HaCon
Hupac orders eight multisystem locomotives
Montecargo privatisation cancelled
IONX and Ermewa agree telematics partnership
High-value chemicals travel from China to Europe by rail
DB Regio selected for Rhein-Neckar operating contract
EIB’s board announced the financing during a meeting held in Luxembourg on February 5. The allocations are as follows:
· €500m for Danish State Railways (DSB) for the procurement of new EMUs
· €200m towards the purchase of new rolling stock for the Franken-Südthüringen concession, which is currently out for tender by Bavarian Railway Company (BEG) and is due to commence in December 2023
· €175m for PKP PLP to conduct infrastructure upgrades on the Bezin – Katowice – Czech/Slovak border section of the Baltic-Adriatic corridor
· €68m to support the procurement of 40 new trains from Hitachi for use on the 47km Naples – Sorrento line of the 950mm-gauge Circumvesiviana commuter network in Italy, which is operated by Ente Autonom Volturno, and
· €40m for freight wagons and river barge equipment by a leading wagon leasing company
The post European rail projects secure €983m EIB investment appeared first on International Railway Journal.
This article first appeared on www.railjournal.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2020 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.