Steamrail Weekender to Maldon Victoria (July 31st to August 2nd)
Vietnam Tour - Travelling by private train on the legendary Reunification Express
QPSR Troop Train
Stunning views on a retro rail trip
Garratt coming to Southern States in 2015
The Outer Circle Line comes to ACMI Melbourne
Australasian Rail Industry Awards Website launched & Dates announced
Geelong & Ballarat Rail 150 – April 2012
Rail Revival Alliance to meet with Louise Staley Member for Ripon
Peter Rogoff, CEO of Sound Transit
Developed for transportation professionals in planning, operations, civil engineering, signaling and vehicle engineering, Light Rail 2021 will feature a comprehensive review of the specialized engineering and operational issues associated with LRT—the fastest-growing passenger rail mode. Registration is now open.
As keynote speaker, Fernandez will address rail transit funding under the Biden Administration. Joining her on the three-hour agenda are:
John Mardente, Office of Safety, Assurance & Compliance at FRA
• Peter Rogoff, CEO of Sound Transit, who will discuss “Maintaining LRT Growth in the Puget Sound Region.”
• John Mardente, Office of Safety, Assurance & Compliance at the Federal Railroad Administration, who will cover “Regulatory Changes for Shared-Use Operations.”
Alfred E. Fazio, P.E.
• Alfred E. Fazio, P.E., veteran railroad civil engineer and operating officer and Railway Age Contributing Editor, who will explore “Electric or Diesel LRVs: Pros & Cons.”
• John Sleavin, Executive Technical Advisor at Sound Transit, who will highlight the “Floating Bridge Project” engineering.
John Sleavin, Executive Technical Advisor at Sound Transit
Railway Age Editor-in-Chief William C. Vantuono and RT&S Editor-in-Chief Bill Wilson will serve as moderators of Light Rail 2021.
Registration includes access to the live event, as well as the ability to view it on demand for six months.
• Register for Light Rail 2021, to be held April 22, 1:30 p.m-4:30 p.m ET.
• To inquire about sponsorship opportunities, contact Jonathan Chalon at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 620-7224.
The post Light Rail 2021: Nuria Fernandez Tops Line-up appeared first on Railway Age.
This article first appeared on www.railwayage.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2021 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.