Partial privatisation studies included in DB restructuring
The Next Federal Election and Passenger and Freight Rail
Transport and Logistics symposium to gauge railway link
Rail gets another CRC. Third time lucky?
Chinese high speed rail should confine the XPT to history
Hendy heads to NR
Urban rail news in brief - July 2015
Inland rail a trifecta for Toowoomba region: mayor
“Many nVent product brands have a significant legacy in the rail industry, including nVent ERICO, which was founded in 1903 as the Electric Railway Improvement Company,” says Global Marketing Manager Railway Solutions Dan Whiteley. “Today, the nVent rail product portfolio includes a diverse range of electrical solutions that improve railway safety and reliability.” They are:
• nVent ERICO—cable-to-rail connection products (nVent ERICO Cadweld), and surge protection solutions.
• nVent ERIFLEX—low voltage power distribution solutions for trackside signal boxes and on-board (rolling stock) electrical panels.
• nVent HOFFMAN—enclosures and cooling solutions for electrical components with applications that include trackside signaling, Certified by UL, CSA, NEMA 4X, Protection Class up to IP66.
• nVent SCHROFF—electronic cabinets, sub-racks, and cases for small form factor computers, customized for railway signaling and communication applications in terms of design and certification (AREMA, CENELEC, IEC, IEEE).
• nVent RAYCHEM—advanced heating cables with applications specifically designed for rail applications, including rail and switch heating systems, catenary heating systems, as well as heating systems for various on-board applications.
nVent Electric plc, with a principal office in London, England, and U.S. management office in Minneapolis, Minn., describes itself as “a global leader of inventive electrical solutions that connect and protect customers by creating safer systems to ensure a more secure world. The nearly 9,000 employees worldwide design, manufacture and distribute electrical enclosures, electric heat tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions. Its robust portfolio of leading electrical product brands dates back more than 100 years and includes nVent CADDY, ERICO, HOFFMAN, RAYCHEM, SCHROFF and TRACER.”
The post nVent: Established brands, new supplier appeared first on Railway Age.
This article first appeared on www.railwayage.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2019 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.