Steamrail Weekender to Maldon Victoria (July 31st to August 2nd)
Vietnam Tour - Travelling by private train on the legendary Reunification Express
QPSR Troop Train
Stunning views on a retro rail trip
Garratt coming to Southern States in 2015
The Outer Circle Line comes to ACMI Melbourne
Australasian Rail Industry Awards Website launched & Dates announced
Geelong & Ballarat Rail 150 – April 2012
Rail Revival Alliance to meet with Louise Staley Member for Ripon
With the aim to provide extreme recognition to the industry and leaders for their extraordinary contribution towards infrastructure development in the world through their innovative ideas, products and services, Urban Transport News in association with Indian Association of Urban Rail and Mobility Industry (IAURMI), is announcing Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 (RIMBDA 2020).
Benefits To Participants
No doubt this platform would be an exclusive opportunity for the industry and leaders to showcase their innovative strength and achievements before the world which will help them to add value to their brand.
In short, at the ail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 (RIMBDA 2020), you can-
Start Date of Nomination: 15th May 2020
Last Date of Nomination
• For Individual Category: 15th June 2020
• For Corporate Category: 25th June 2020
Announcement Date of Winners
• For Individual Category: 30th June 2020
• For Corporate Category: 5th July 2020
About the Awards
The Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 will be given in a total of 31 categories to the selected individuals and corporate leaders from the industry. The winners will be given an artistic trophy along with a “Certificate of Appreciation” digitally signed by our Editorial Advisory Board or Managing Editor of Urban Transport News publications. However, non-winner participants will also receive a digitally signed “Certificate of Participation”. The profile of winners will be featured in our next issues of Urban Transport Infrastructure Magazine as well as our website.
• INR 10000: for domestic participants (GST @18% extra) • USD 150: for overseas participants
• Online / Net Banking • PayPal / Payment Gateway
Bank Account Details (for direct payment)
• Current Account No.: 2213638360 • Account Name: Urban Transport News • Banker Name: Kotak Mahindra Bank • Branch Name: Mayur Vihar Phase-I, New Delhi • Branch IFSC: KKBK0000203 • Swift Code: KKBKINBB203
How to submit nominations
• Step 1: Make the payment of Nomination Fee online • Step 2: Fill Nomination Form Online • Step 3: Get confirmation on E-mail (Payment invoice will be issued to all successful entries.)
Submit your nominations now!
INDIAN PARTICIPANTS PAYPAL USERS
• Trophy Sponsors: Rs. 25,000.00 or USD 500
• Certificate Sponsors: Rs 25,000.00 or USD 500
• Media Partnership: No Fee
(The logo of the sponsor will appear on the trophy/certificate)
• Nominations are open to all irrespective of the size of business. • The nomination must be done by an authorized representative of the firm/company/individual. • Nomination can be submitted for more than one category subject to the relevancy of the business of the company/firm/individual. • The nomination received from the blacklisted company will not be entertained and the nomination registration fee will not be refunded at any circumstances. • The winners will be selected by a team of industry experts and our editorial advisory board.
If you have any query with respect to Nominations, Sponsorship or Other Advertising Opportunities, please contact:
Mr. Vinod Shah, Coordinator
Phone: +91 9716454505
The post Rail Infra and Mobility Business Digital Awards 2020 appeared first on Urban Transport News.
This article first appeared on www.urbantransportnews.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2020 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.