Recently given to the Junee Roundhouse Railway Museum for custody by Transport Heritage NSW,
4401 is now stabled on display within the Junee Roundhouse on 16-5-2018.
4401 was introduced into service on 17-7-1957 and withdrawn on 28-7-1994.
After it was withdrawn from service it was transferred to Transport Heritage NSW and under custody of 3801 limited ran tours throughout NSW. In 2017 custody of the loco was transferred to the Junee Roundhouse Railway Museum.