(Melbourne Train Photo Quiz)
- Pictures can be anywhere on the Melbourne metropolitan tram system that uses Metcard fares. This includes light rail, depots, workshops, sidings and former tramways.
- First with the correct answer gets it.
- If you don't have a picture 72 hours (3 days) after you get it, first in best dressed gets it.
This means the floor is open after 72 hours, if the current winner has not posted an image; however, if the winner posts "Picture Up Soon", then we wait, patiently
- If Fang or NovoFang (Railpage Australia™) goes down, then the time for posting a pic is 24 hours after Railpage Australia™ is up again
- Hints can be given to a maximum of three. Enlarging crops constitute a hint.
- If the picture is not guessed after three days of the last guess, then the winner is the one who has guessed closest.
- If the person posting a picture takes more than three days to reply to guesses, the floor is thrown open
- If you have seen a photo that is on public record, and know the location, you should thereby stand out of the quiz, at least for that specific photo.
Any questions you have regarding the quiz, please post it or send me a PM.
Unless there is anything else that needs to be said that i have forgotten,
The floor is open!