9/10 to Gauntlet, whose reply is more accurate than Valvegear's - Upper FTG is a different station. It is actually Ferntree Gully. It was known as Cemetery during construction, and was to be opened as Scorseby, but was in fact opened as "Lower Ferntree Gully" (name C) in 1889. Renamed as "Ferntree Gully" (name D, current name) in 1962. In 1972 an attempt was made to rename it as "Fern Tree Gully" **
(three words, name E), but that name did not stick, and today it is still "Ferntree Gully".
Apparently it was never called Cemetery as an operational station, only was referred to by that name during construction.**
VR Weekly Notice #9 of 1972, new name apparently never officially changed back.
( Information obtained from wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferntree_Gully_railway_station
and vicsig http://vicsig.net/infrastructure/location/Ferntree-Gully
All yours, Gauntlet, well done.