Should have mentioned this too...
To make it all as best I can, I'm using:
- 1928 VR W&W Track Charts
- 1927 VR Grades Diagram
- original 1880's line survey
(for which I've tabulated all relevant track data)
- Army Survey Map (1970's - still showed the line as open!)
- current 1:30,000 VicMaps
- Adrian Ponton's book "Waubra: A History of a Branch Line
- Keith Turton's article about the line in the 1969 ARHS Bulletin
- 1930's VR water supply diagram of Waubra station
(showing the complete layout of the station reserve including DRs).
- DEM data files (a big help with thanks to "Jerker" from the Trainz Forum)
Only thing I'm still looking for is the VR W&W list of level crossings by M.C.L from Melbourne...