(2) Grant leave to issue a writ of possession to enforce order 1.
(3) Order that the execution of the writ of possession be stayed until further order of Payne JA.
(4) Direct that the parties take all reasonable steps to serve upon all of the persons and entities referred to in MFI-1 a copy of these orders and reasons for judgment by 4pm on 13 May 2022.
(5) Direct that any person or entity referred to in MFI-1 seeking to be heard about the time the writ of possession should be stayed file any evidence and written submission by 8 June 2022.
(6) Stand over the matter to 2pm on 15 June 2022 for making any orders relating to any issues raised by persons or entities who have filed evidence and submissions in accordance with order 5 of these orders. I direct that any person or entity seeking to be heard as to relief appear with a legal representative at 2pm on 15 June 2022.
(7) Dismiss the claims for relief made by the Further Amended Statement of Cross-Claim dated 1 February 2022.
(8) The defendant / cross-claimant pay the plaintiff / cross-defendant’s costs.
Court orders that developer has the land and can issue a writ to enforce that. But proceedings held over until 15 June 2022 for any of the groups with assets on the property (ie the 22 groups) to make submissions as to when the possession order is allowed to be served.
I suspect this last part is about those organisations making their own case for occupancy, or, being allowed court protection to remove their stuff in an orderly fashion.