Public Transport Victoria forum hears call for more Maryborough train services
State Government Commits to Developing Rail Infrastructure for Victoria
Horsham residents to be quizzed about future use of dormant rail corridor land
No choppers here: Malcolm Turnbull takes the train to Geelong
Opposition Leader Matthew Guy backs Melbourne Airport rail link
Jail time for train threats to Vline Staff
Premier Daniel Andrews hears efforts to address Central Goldfields disadvantage, push for more Maryborough trains
The Inland Rail Link Melbourne to Brisbane a Similar Case as the RAA's Bendigo - Geelong Rail Link
North-West Rail Alliance urges more council support amid push for return of Mildura passenger rail
Grampians Rail Trail: Shire calls for community to step up and manage facility
Due to V/Line maintenance work, coaches replace some evening Seymour line trains for the entire journey from Sunday 3 to Wednesday 6 July.Sunday 3 July
From Southern Cross
The 9:45pm service – coaches will replace all trains to Seymour for the entire journey.
Monday 4 to Wednesday 6 July
From Southern Cross
The 9:43pm service - coaches replace trains to Seymour for the entire journey.
The 9:56pm service - coaches replace trains to Southern Cross for the entire journey.
Please allow an additional 50 minutes for your journey.
All train services will be replaced by a mix of express and stopping all stations coach services, for more information, please see a V/Line staff member.
• There is limited space for bikes on V/Line trains and coach replacement services.
• No pets or hot food/liquids allowed on replacement coaches.
• Customers require a valid myki or paper ticket to travel on all V/Line replacement coach services. Please touch on and touch off your myki to ensure you pay the correct fare.
• In Melbourne, coaches will arrive and depart from the Southern Cross Station coach terminal located on Spencer Street, opposite Little Bourke Street.
• Customers with accessibility needs please call 1800 800 007 before travelling.
• For the latest up-to-date information follow us on Twitter @vline_seymour
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2022 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.