Lund – Malmö quadruple tracking contract
Prime Minister inaugurates Napoli Afragola station
ÖBB starts Pyhrnstrecke station upgrading
Weekly LCL service widens appeal of China-Europe rail route
Siemens to buy planning software company HaCon
Hupac orders eight multisystem locomotives
Montecargo privatisation cancelled
IONX and Ermewa agree telematics partnership
High-value chemicals travel from China to Europe by rail
DB Regio selected for Rhein-Neckar operating contract
The Hamburg-based Eurogate Intermodal has renamed its Hungarian subsidiary Floyd to Eurogate Rail Hungary. The name change took effect on Wednesday 12 January. The rebranding will not affect customer and partner relations, the company promises.
From today, the Hungarian rail subsidiary will begin operating under the new name Eurogate Rail Hungary Zrt., Eurogate Intermodal (EGIM) announced on Wednesday. “By renaming Floyd to Eurogate Rail Hungary, EGIM’s goal is to support brand alignment and present its services under a more unified front.”
Customers and partners will experience no product or personnel changes when conducting business with the Hungarian rail company under its new identity, the parent company also explained.
Christopher Beplat, EGIM’s managing director: “By rebranding Floyd as Eurogate Rail Hungary, we are creating more transparency in the market and solidifying our portfolio of international intermodal products. This decision is another reflection of our continued commitment to simplifying rail connectivity across borders.”
The Hungarian branch
Based in Budapest, Eurogate Rail Hungary offers rail freight transport connections across Hungary, Austria and Germany. EGIM has been the majority shareholder in the company since 2008 and currently holds 64 per cent of the organisation. The remaining 36 per cent of Eurogate Rail Hungary is owned by I.C.E. Holding Kft., which is headquartered in Budapest.
This article first appeared on www.railfreight.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2022 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.