Rail Group On Air: CN’s bid for KCS, with JJ Ruest and Rob Reilly
Interview: Digital becomes tangible
Railway Age 2021 Readers’ Influential Leaders
Railway Age’s April 2021 Digital Edition On Line
Colonel Stephens: Celebrating a light railway legend
Unofficial Map: German Intercity Rail Network, 2020 by u/theflyingindonesian
The best railway shows you need to watch on Prime Video!
Rail Freight Transport Market – Growth Opportunities Created By Covid-19 Outbreak 2026
Bells & Whistles—NJ Transit ready to permanently address four-year wall crumble
Rail Group On Air Podcast: Interview With Union Pacific COO Jim Vena
Through an online poll, Railway Age subscribers nominated a large group of active (non-retired) people from all areas of the North American railway industry, who they believe to be influential—people whose mantra is making a difference, and who are committed to service.
Following are the top 10 honorees, plus five leaders receiving an honorable mention. Profiles will appear in the May issue of Railway Age.
Honorees (in alphabetical order):
1. Annie Adams, Executive Vice President & Chief Transformation Officer, Norfolk Southern (NS; pictured left, top)
2. Michael Cleveland, Senior Manager, Emerging Technology, BNSF (left, second from top)
4. Jim Hansen, Chief Commercial Officer-Freight Systems, Herzog (left, fourth from top)
5. Joan Hardy, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Grain and Fertilizer, Canadian Pacific (CP; left, bottom)
6. Matthew McClaren, Chief Mechanical Officer-Car, CN (right, top)
7. Clark Ponthier, Senior Vice President-Supply Chain and Continuous Improvement, Union Pacific (UP; right, second from top)
8. Rafael Santana, President and CEO, Wabtec (right, third from top)
9. Mark Wallace, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, CSX (right, fourth from top)
10. Rick Webb, Executive Chairman, Watco (right, bottom)
Honorable Mention (in alphabetical order):
• Ryan Coholan, Chief Railroad Officer, Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA) (left, second from top)
• Ian Jefferies, President and CEO, Association of American Railroads (AAR; left, bottom)
• M.D. (“Mike”) Stolzman, General Manager, New Orleans Public Belt Railroad (NOPB; right, top)
• Robert J. Riley, CEO, Rock Island Rail (right, bottom)
The post Railway Age 2021 Readers’ Influential Leaders appeared first on Railway Age.
This article first appeared on www.railwayage.com
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2021 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.