Steamrail Weekender to Maldon Victoria (July 31st to August 2nd)
Vietnam Tour - Travelling by private train on the legendary Reunification Express
QPSR Troop Train
Stunning views on a retro rail trip
Garratt coming to Southern States in 2015
The Outer Circle Line comes to ACMI Melbourne
Australasian Rail Industry Awards Website launched & Dates announced
Geelong & Ballarat Rail 150 – April 2012
Rail Revival Alliance to meet with Louise Staley Member for Ripon
The TV production crew are looking for a minimum of 20 women and 10 men - all MUST be 18 years or older.
Shooting at Castlemaine Station on Monday 30th March-
What the production crew require the selected volunteers is:
- To be available and present at Castlemaine Railway Station by 8:00am Monday March 30th. Filming will end at around 2:00pm.
- To be happy to be costumed for a 1940s look - including some possible light hair-styling for the women.
- To are ok to sign a release form acknowledging you might appear on screen (as an extra, you will be a background character and not required to speak on camera or have any acting skills).
The production crew will respond to all volunteer applicants to confirm if they have been selected or not - and to give them detailed instructions for the day.
If you are selected to be a part of this television commercial you will be:
- Supporting the VGR.
- Be given a free meal (catered from the production crew).
- The opportunity to participate in a TV commercial shoot.
To apply for an 'Extra' role in this TV commercial, please supply the following information to the production crew:
PHOTOGRAPH: (Just an iPhone selfie would do).
Send your details to David Curry: firstname.lastname@example.org
About this website
Railpage version 3.10.0.0037
All logos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owner. The comments are property of their posters, all the rest is © 2003-2021 Interactive Omnimedia Pty Ltd.
You can syndicate our news using one of the RSS feeds.